A high-performance, pressure-sensitive adhesive with releaseable bonding properties for installing carpet tile and carpet cushion to substrate.
- Easy application – trowel, brush, or roll-on
- Releaseable or permanent installations
- Highly versatile – use with a variety of carpet tiles and underlayments
- Plasticizer migration-resistant
- Excellent grab helps reduce movement during installation
- Use as a wet-set or pressure sensitive adhesive
- Solvent free
- Convenient sizes: 1gal containers and 4gal pails
HENRY 630 PeachPro Pressure Sensitive Flooring Adhesive is used for the installation of vinyl-backed carpet tile and approved carpet cushions to a variety of substrates in double glue-down installations.
Porous: Concrete, cementitious underlayments, suspended APA grade underlayment plywood, and radiant heated subfloors where temperatures do not exceed 85°F (29°C) on all grade levels. Can also be used over properly primed gypsum underlayments (above grade only).
Non-porous: Terrazzo and existing, fully adhered, non-cushion backed resilient on all grade levels.
Vinyl-backed carpet tile (releasable & permanent), non-vinyl-back carpet tile (permanent) and cushion-to-substrate (permanent)
1/16” D x 1/16” W x 1/16” A
1.5 x 1.5 x 1.5 mm
125 to 175 sq. ft./gal.
(11 to 16 sq. m./gal.)
Short to Medium-nap (3/16 to 3/8" / 4.8 to 9.5 mm) roller
300 to 450 sq. ft./gal.
(28 to 42 sq. m./gal.)
10-Year Limited Warranty. For complete warranty details please contact our Customer Service Center 1-800-232-4832.
Carefully read and follow all cautions and warnings on the product label. Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for additional product information.
Tech Support: 800.232.4832