A pressure-sensitive vinyl flooring adhesive used for the installation of all vinyl tile, vinyl plank, and vinyl-backed sheet flooring.
HENRY 640 meets the indoor air quality emissions criteria of LEED, CHPS, the Green Guide for Health Care, and is recognized by a long list of healthy building programs.
Superior Moisture Resistance!! Up to 90% RH
- Use as a pressure-sensitive or wet-set adhesive
- Moisture and alklai resistant
- Long working time
- Excellent plasticizer migration resistance
- Outstanding initial grab and bond strength
- Solvent free and low odor
- Anti-microbial product protection
- Convenient sizes: 1qt or 1gal containers and 4gal pails
HENRY 640 is a premium, high performance flooring adhesive for the installation of vinyl-backed flooring, including solid vinyl tile, plank and vinyl-backed sheet. HENRY 640 can be used as a pressure sensitive or a wet-set adhesive. Large format tile (greater than 16" x 16" / 40.6 cm x 40.6 cm) must be installed using HENRY 640 as a wet-set adhesive.
HENRY 640 VinylLock Pressure Sensitive Vinyl Flooring Adhesive bonds to porous surfaces, including suspended APA-approved wood, underlayment board, cementitious underlayments, and dry concrete on all grade levels where moisture tests meet the manufacturer’s recommendations but should not exceed 3 lbs./1000sq. ft./24 hours as determined by the calcium chloride moisture test (ASTM-F-1869). And non-porous surfaces, including staircases, terrazzo, ceramic tile, metal, existing fully-adhered non-cushion-backed resilient floors on all grade levels, and poured polymeric floors.
1/16” D x 1/16” W x 1/16” A
125-150 sq. ft./gallon
1/32” D x 1/16” W x 1/32” A
150 to 200 sq. ft./gallon
Porous or Non-porous Surface (alternate)
* 1/32” D x 1/16” W x 5/64” A
225 - 275 sq. ft./gallon
* Minor surface imperfections (such as concrete finishing trowel marks or pitting) must not exceed the 1/32" height of the adhesive trowel ridge (see Technical Data Preparation Section)
Carefully read and follow all cautions and warnings on the product label. Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for additional product information.
Tech Support: 800.232.4832