Fast setting patch for smoothing and repairing indoor concrete floors, ramps and stairways, as well as non-porous substrates such as terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, prior to the installation of floor covering.
View Product Sheet English French Spanish
- Formulated with a special blend of Portland cement, other hydraulic cements and polymers
- Ideal for ramping, patching large areas and screeding
- Rapid setting
- Fluid consistency for ease of application
- Mixes with water only - no latex additive necessary
- Exceptional bond strength
General Priming recommendations:
No priming is required over standard absorbent concrete.
Over non-porous substrates, use ARDEX P 82™ Ultra Prime.
Packaging: 40-lb. bag (18 kg)
Coverage will vary depending on the texture of the surface being smoothed.
Most floor covering in as little as 60 minutes
Wood flooring or high-performance adhesives,
such as epoxies or urethanes after 16 hours
- Initial Set: Approx. 30 minutes
- Final Set: Approx. 60 minutes
ASTM C109/mod - Air Compressive Strength (Air cure only) - 4,200 psi
(294.0 kg/cm2) at 28 days
ASTM C348 Flexural Strength - 1,000 psi (70.0 kg/cm2) at 28 days