For all commercial carpet backings
- Remove the screw cap of the seam sealer and replace it with the nozzle applicator tip cap.
- Cut tip to allow application of a 1/8″ bead.
- Apply a 1/8″ continuous bead of seam adhesive to the edge of the carpet where the face yarns enter the backing.
- Apply adhesive to one edge only.
- After applying the bead, butt both edges of the carpet together while the adhesive is still wet (approximately 5-10 minutes).
Shelf life is 1 year, if unopened.
VOC: 30 g/L, calculated and reported, SCAQMD 1168
For complete product technical information, click on the Downloads tab and open the Technical Data download.