Information HENRY® 430 ClearPro™
HENRY® 430 ClearPro™ is a premium clear thin-spread adhesive designed to install vinyl composition tile (VCT) in residential and commercial installations. HENRY® 430 has up to a 24 hour working time, dries clear, and has excellent initial grab and ultimate bond strength.
- 24 hour working time. Excellent initial grab
- Alkali and moisture resistant up to 90% RH
- Can be used over “cutback” adhesive residue
- Dries clear – chalk lines show through
- Outstanding coverage – up to 1,400 sq. ft.
- Solvent free
- Antimicrobial product protection
- Technical Data
Technical Data HENRY® 430 ClearPro™
Vinyl composition tile (VCT). Not for use with solid vinyl tiles and planks or other vinyl-backed floor structures.
U-Notch 1/32″ D x 1/16″ W x 5/64″ A
1200 to 1400 sq. ft./4-gal.; 111 to 130 sq. m
300 to 350 sq. ft./1-gal.; 27 to 32 sq. m
Shelf life is one year if not opened
VOC Content is 0 g/L; calculated & reported, SCAQMD 1168
For complete product technical information, click on the Downloads tab and open the Technical Data download.