ARDEX Tile and Stone Installation Products (TSIP) has been specified in some of the most high-profile builds around the world including:- The 2012 London Olympics Aquatic Center London, the Sydney Opera House Australia, and the Burj Al-Arab Hotel Dubai.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Architectural Specialist within our TSIP (Tile and Stone Installation Products Team) to develop specification projects in our California markets.
- Identify and secure ARDEX TSIP product specifications with Architects, Designers and Specifiers
- Develop strategic alliances with key complementary manufacturers and their representatives in the tiling sector
- Support the TSIP Sales Specialist in the identification and support of key/large tiling contractors involved with major specified tiling projects in assigned geographic market.
- Work with the relevant TSIP Sales Specialist and TSIP Business Manager to ensure appropriate support and success in ARDEX winning the specified projects.
- Exhibit at regional and national Architectural tradeshows, develop effective tradeshow displays, print advertisements and direct mail pieces with support from Marketing.
- Be technically proficient in tile setting materials, tile adhesives, tile grouts, screeds, under tile waterproofing and associated systems to assist the Technical Department.
- Minimum 2-3 years Architectural/Specification selling experience
- Experience of tiling installation products preferred
- Familiar with architectural specifications, construction design elements, or able to confidently make technical recommendations
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, customer driven and professional
- Able to make sound business decisions and possess the ability to close a sale
- Excellent communication, organizational, listening, and interpersonal skills and a team focused approach
- Able to present confidently to large groups
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, CRM, Email, and the Internet
- Must be able to travel over-night up to 70% within assigned geography
- Industry competitive plus benefits
As a global business employing over 1800 people in over 50 countries, we offer multifaceted career opportunities for innovative, creative, and highly motivated individuals. Our employees benefit from competitive salary and benefits packages, ongoing training and development, and a culture that fosters team-orientated actions.
Send your resume and covering letter to ARDEX Corporate Offices based at:
400 ARDEX Park Drive
Aliquippa, PA 15001