ARDEX Americas (www.ardexamericas.com) are global leaders in the development, manufacturing & distribution of high-performance speciality cements and adhesives. ARDEX products were used to rebuild the Pentagon after 911, the Sydney Opera House in Australia, the London 2012 Olympics Aquatics Center, & the CONSOL Energy Center in Pittsburgh.
As we continue to enjoy a period of significant and sustained growth, we are immediately hiring skilled Production Technicians / Laborers for our local plant, located in Center Township, PA.
We offer competitive hourly rates of pay, an excellent benefits package, (including medical, dental, vision, 401-K, & tuition reimbursement), a supportive, team orientated working environment, & long term career opportunities.
Job Output/Responsibilities/Key Processes:
- Assist the tower operator with stocking the tower and bins with materials
- Build kits as required and maintain the equipment and area in good working order
- Setting up and operating the palletizing equipment
- Keep the production lines clear of finished product
- Bag products and ensured correctly stickered
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment throughout the plant using a variety of tools, including: audits, frequent inspections, and end-of-shift cleanup
- Maintain orderliness of both the finished goods and raw materials warehouse including stock rotation.
- Work as a team on process improvement issues - having a focus on safety and productivity
- Assist throughout the plant where needed
- All other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds and repetitively lift 55 pounds
- Must be able to occasionally adjust work schedule, including occasional weekends, and alternate shifts
- Must be able to ascend and descend stairs on a regular basis, stand, sit, and walk for extended periods of time, occasionally kneeling and bending
- Dependability, accountability, adaptability, detail-oriented, and responsiveness are essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced warehouse environment
- Must possess an excellent work ethic, including good attendance
- Must be customer focused
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and written with supervisors, maintenance and other employees
- Fork Lift and hand truck experience preferred
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Industry competitive pay and benefits packages
400 ARDEX Park Drive
Aliquippa, PA 15001
Tel: Carla Pratt at 724-203-5174
Walk-ins are welcome to collect an Application Form from ARDEX reception