ARDEX Americas was delighted to be recognized at the 2020 Starnet Commercial Flooring Design Awards across different categories. Starnet, the largest network of independent flooring contractors, is committed to raising the bar in the flooring industry. This year’s awards drew nearly 40 applications from flooring contractors who used ARDEX or HENRY products for their installation.
“ARDEX is grateful to be included in a number of prize-winning installations from across the country,” said Robert Dalton, ARDEX Manager of Strategic Partnerships. “Starnet’s Design Awards provide a welcome opportunity to recognize outstanding flooring contractors, and we are pleased to be a part of it.”
The winning installations that named ARDEX, or HENRY, as a preferred vendor are:
- Corporate Gold: ReSource Colorado
- Corporate Silver: CFS Interiors & Flooring
- Corporate Bronze: Consolidated Carpet
- People’s Choice Gold: Floor Systems & Design
- Health Care Silver: Floor Systems & Design
- Health Care Bronze: Regents Flooring
- Hospitality, Public Space Silver: Wall 2 Wall Floorcoverings
- Hospitality, Public Space Bronze: Commercial Flooring of Toledo, LLC
- Mixed-Use Developments Silver: Quality Service Floor Covering
- Mixed-Use Developments Bronze: Great Floors, LLC
- Unique Installation Challenge Silver: Universal Metro
- Unique Installation Challenge Bronze: Great Floors, LLC
- Education Bronze: Bonitz Flooring Group, Inc.
The Idea Garage – Studio B2SJ: ReSource Colorado
Gold Winner: Corporate
About ARDEX, A Global Innovation Leader in High Performance Specialty Building Materials:
Recognized by installation experts, ARDEX is a global leader in the development, manufacture and distribution of high-performance specialty building products for all aspects of substrate preparation, floor covering, tile and stone installation systems and architectural concrete systems for commercial and residential applications. As a family-owned company, the ARDEX Group leads through local customer interaction striving for excellence in all that we do. For more information about ARDEX Americas: www.ardexamericas.com, or call 724-203-5000.