ARDEX HC 100™
High-Capacity Self-Leveling Underlayment
- Self-contained, all-in-one unit for mixing and pumping pre-blended, cementitious materials
- Utilizes continuous, in-line mixing and rotor stator pumping
- Controlled by variable frequency-drive system with an output range of up to 200 bags per hour
Information ARDEX HC 100™
ARDEX HC 100™ is a blend of Portland cements, other hydraulic cements and polymers that is used to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, epoxy coating systems and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete prior to the installation of finished flooring – on, above or below grade. Designed specifically for the ARDEX ARDIFLO™ pumping systems, ARDEX HC 100 provides a durable, flat, smooth floor surface with minimum labor.
- Designed for the ARDEX ARDIFLO™ high- and medium-capacity pumping systems
- Use to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, epoxy coating systems and non-water-soluble adhesive residue on concrete
- Ideal for rough-screeded concrete surfaces
- A blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements
- Installs up to 1 1/4” neat
- Can be tapered to meet existing elevations
- Walkable in 2 – 3 hours
- Install moisture-insensitive tile and stone after 6 hours, most other floor coverings after 1 – 3 days
- Interior use only
Tested in accordance with ASTM C1708
- Technical Data
Technical Data ARDEX HC 100™
All data based on a mixing ratio of 4 parts powder to 1 part water by volume at 70°F / 21°C and in accordance with ASTM C1708 as applicable.
Flow time: 10 minutes
Thickness of installation: 1/4” (6 mm) minimum (average; can be tapered); 1 1/4” (3 cm) maximum
Compressive strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air cure only: 4,000 psi (280 kg/sq. cm) at 28 days
Flexural Strength (ASTM C348): 1,000 psi (70 kg/xq. cm) at 28 days
Walkable: 4 – 5 hours
Install flooring: See Installation of Flooring section in technical data sheet
Storage: Store in a cool dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
Shelf life: 1 year, if unopened
Warranty ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX SystemOne™ Warranty when used in conjunction with HENRY® Flooring Adhesives.
For complete product technical information, click on the Downloads tab and open the Technical Data download.