ARDEX HC 100R™
High-Capacity Rapid Self-Leveling Underlayment
- Self-contained, all-in-one unit for mixing and pumping pre-blended, cementitious materials
- Utilizes continuous, in-line mixing and rotor stator pumping
- Controlled by variable frequency-drive system with an output range of up to 200 bags per hour
Information ARDEX HC 100R™
ARDEX HC 100R™ is a blend of Portland cements, other hydraulic cements and polymers that is used to level and smooth interior concrete, terrazzo, ceramic and quarry tile, epoxy coating systems and non-water soluble adhesive residue on concrete prior to the installation of finished flooring – on, above or below grade. Designed specifically for the fast leveling of floors using the ARDEX ARDIFLO™ pumping systems, ARDEX HC 100R provides a durable, flat, smooth floor surface with minimum labor and installation time.
- Designed for the ARDEX ARDIFLO™ high- and medium-capacity pumping systems
- Ideal for rough-screeded concrete surfaces
- Installs up to 1 1/2″ (3.8 cm) neat
- Can be tapered to meet existing elevations
- Walkable in 2 to 3 hours
- Install moisture-insensitive tile and stone after 6 hours, all other floor coverings after 16 hours
- Designed specifically for fast-track installations
- Interior use only
Tested in Accordance with ASTM C1708
- Technical Data
Technical Data ARDEX HC 100R™
All data based on a mixing ratio of 3.5 parts powder to 1 part water by volume at 70°F / 21°C and in accordance with ASTM C1708 as applicable.
Flow Time: 10 minutes
Initial Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 30 minutes
Final Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 90 minutes
Compressive Strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air cure only): 4100 psi (287.0 kg/sq. cm) at 28 days
Flexural Strength (ASTM C348): 1000 psi (70 kg/sq. cm) at 28 days
Walkable: 2 to 3 hours
Install Flooring: 6 hours for moisture-insensitve tile, such as ceramic, quarry and porcelain; 16 hours for all other floor coverings
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave bags exposed to sun.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies. Also eligible for the ARDEX/HENRY SystemOne™ Warranty when used in conjunction with select HENRY® Flooring Adhesives.
For complete product technical information, click on the Downloads tab and open the Technical Data download.