Polished Concrete Systems
Information ARDEX SD-T®
ARDEX SD-T® is a self-drying, self-leveling, no troweling, Portland cement-based topping for fast track resurfacing, smoothing or leveling of indoor concrete and certain non-porous surfaces.
- Portland cement-based
- Smooth new or existing concrete and certain non-porous surfaces
- Install from 1/4″ up to 2” neat, and up to 5” with aggregate
- Walk on and seal in as little as 2 hours
- For commercial, light industrial and residential applications
- Especially suited for ARDEX DESIGNER FLOORS™
- Available in white and gray
- Technical Data
Technical Data ARDEX SD-T®
Mixing Ratio: 5 quarts of water per one 50 lb. bag
Coverage: 25 sq. ft. per bag at 1/4”; 12.5 sq. ft. per bag at 1/2”
Flow Time: 10 minutes
Initial Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 10 minutes
Final Set (ASTM C191): Approx. 45 minutes
Compressive Strength (ASTM C109/mod – Air
cure only): 6100 psi at 28 days
Flexural Strength (ASTM C348): 1200 psi at 28 days
Walkable: 2 to 3 hours
Waterborne: When hard
Solvent-borne and high solids (less than 20 mils): 24 hours
High build polymer coating (greater than 20 mils): 3 to 5 days
Colors Available: Gray, White
Packaging: 50 lb./22.7 kg net weight in paper bags
Storage: Store in a cool dry area. Do not expose bags to sun.
Shelf Life: Nine months if unopened
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies.
For complete product technical information, click on the Downloads tab and open the Technical Data download.
- BIM Objects
BIM Objects ARDEX SD-T®