Information ARDEX FH™
ARDEX FH™ Sanded Floor and Wall Grout is an ideal, everyday, Portland cement-based, polymer-modified grout suitable for most sizes of floor and wall tiles, including mosaics, with grout joints from 1/16” to 3/4” (1.5 mm to 19 mm). When mixed with water, ARDEX FH is a creamy, easily applied grout with good joint filling properties, enabling deep joints to be filled in one operation. When cured, ARDEX FH is weather resistant, unaffected by water and is suitable for internal and external use in dry or wet conditions.
- Use with porcelain, glass, quarry, ceramic and most natural stone tiles*
- For grout joints 1/16” to 3/4” (1.5 mm to 19 mm)
- Very easy to apply and clean
- Interior and exterior floor and wall applications
- Available in 30 colors – see ARDEX Grout Color Chart
- Not available in Azure Blue, Fresh Magnolia, Burnt Orange, Asparagus, Summer Yellow
Meets or exceeds ANSI 118.6
ISO Classification: CG 2 A
- Technical Data
Technical Data ARDEX FH™
2 1/4 – 2 1/2 quarts (2.13 – 2.37 L) of water to one 25 lb. (11.34 kg) bag.
28 – 32 oz. (0.83 – 0.95 L) of water to one 10 lb. (4.54 kg) box.
*For smaller batches, use 3 1/2 parts powder to 1 part water by volume
Pot Life: Approx. 2 hours
Working Time: Approx. 2 hours
Open to Traffic: 16 – 24 hours
7 Days: 6,500 psi, 457. kg/sq. cm / 44.9 MPa
Packaging: 25 lb. (11.34 kg) net weight bag 10 lb. (4.54 kg) net weight box
Storage: Store in a cool, dry area. Do not leave package exposed to sun.
Shelf Life: 1 year, if unopened.
Warranty: ARDEX L.P. Standard Limited Warranty applies