Tile & Stone Installation Systems
TLT™ Shower Systems
TLT™ Shower Systems
The ARDEX TLT™ Shower Systems provide a simple, all-in-one solution that sets new standards. It can be installed easily, quickly, and securely. Thanks to sophisticated technology and high-quality materials, consumers will be able to enjoy a shower system which provides both high durability and excellent sealing properties.
The highly rigid structure of the ARDEX TLT™ Building Panels offer a strong, lightweight, waterproof and vapor-resistant tile base for wet areas, while the pre-sloped, waterproof shower bases are designed with a patent pending, built-in drain assembly, making tiled shower installations quicker and easier than traditional installations.
View our ARDEX TLT™ Product Warranty here.
Trevor is an experienced tile setter with vast knowledge of the ARDEX TLT™ Shower Systems. Follow @ardexamericas and #TipswithTrevor to learn from Trevor’s Tips and Tricks to installing ARDEX TLT™ Shower Systems!
Products in TLT™ Shower Systems
ARDEX TLT™ Niches
- Thin, ultra-lightweight, waterproof and vapor-resistant
- Multiple sizes available
ARDEX TLT™ Curbs
- Pre-waterproofed, lightweight, and easy to cut to required size
ARDEX TLT™ Building Panels
- XPS foam panel
- Blend of synthetic polymer mortar and an alkali-resistant fiber mesh
ARDEX TLT™ Drain Kits
- SAE 304 stainless steel
- Higher corrosion resistance than regular steel
ARDEX TLT™ Shower Bases
Shower Bases for Shower Systems
- Pre-sloped, waterproofed and designed to make tiled shower installations quicker and easier than traditional mud-based installations
- Can easily be cut down or extended using dry pack mortar
ARDEX TLT™ Waterproofing Accessories
- A modified polyethylene (PEVA) core with a non-woven polypropylene on both sides
- Provides protection of the substrate from moisture penetration
ARDEX TLT™ 700
Multi-purpose Construction Adhesive and Sealant
- Advanced elastomeric hybrid formula
- Interior and exterior use