An extremely easy-to-use, single component, load-bearing waterproofing compound that produces a flexible, positive-side waterproof coating for all common interior building substrates requiring protection from topside water exposure that could damage tile installations.
- Flexible, topside waterproofing for interior floors and walls
- Very easy-to-apply, 2 coat system
- Easy to install with a paint roller or brush
- Use for bathrooms, showers and other wet areas prior to the installation of tile
- Crack isolation up to 1/8" (3 mm)
- Highly workable consistency; minimal drips and splatters
- Convenient oval-shaped container easily accommodates a roller
Larger Unit: 3.5 Gallon (13 L)
Smaller Unit: 0.7 Gallon (2.65 L)
195.5 sq. ft. (18 sq. m) per 3.5 gal. (13 L) unit, 2 coats over drywall
39 sq. ft. (3.6 sq. m) per 0.7 gal. (2.65 L) unit, 2 coats over drywall
*56.75 sq. ft. per gal. (1.36 sq. m / L)
Unlimited Working Time!
First coat: 1-2 hours
Second coat: 12-16 hours