A Portland cement-based, polymer-modified, self-leveling underlayment that replaces traditional backer board, providing a flatter, smoother surface faster and easier for installing tile and stone. ARDEX Liquid BackerBoard can be used over interior wood or concrete subfloors. It eliminates cutting, fitting, gluing, taping, fastening and the many other steps required with bulky, hard to transport traditional backer board. The optimal tiling surface!
- No lath mesh or additives required
- Walk on: 3 hours, Tile installation: just 6 hours
- Installation thickness: up to 1 1/4” (32 mm)
- Use over in-floor heating
- Compressive Strength: 3000 psi (210 kg/cm2) at 28 days
- 50lb. (22.7 kg) bag, gray
- Coverage: 65 sq.ft. per bag at 1/8” (6 m2 at 3 mm)
Watch the ARDEX Liquid Backerboard installation video.